As almost every year my keywords are: timeless, classic, simple. Based on these criteria I put together a capsule wardrobe for spring. Some of these pieces I have already, some I would like to buy now and some will probably remain out of budget forever :-(
1. White linen jacket - the most perfect cover up for spring.
2. A feminine blouse - I love solid colored clothes with nice details like embroideries.
3. A camp-style chambray shirt - to introduce some utilitarian chic. This one is very affordable.
4. A classic breton top - I love the moden styling of this one.
5. A vintage snakeskin bag - is destined to become a wardrobe staple. It adds the right amount of edge to any outfit.
6. A pair of chinos - the less fuss about the details the best if you ask me.
7. Cigarette pants = classic chic!
8. A nice vintage watch with leather strap - I dream about finding a vintage Hermes watch one day!
9. White brogues - are more unique than the brown or the black versions.
10. Ray-Ban wayfarers - shall I say more?
11. A classic leather belt - I seriously need to buy a good-quality leather belt.
12. A nice classic silk scarf - this is really versatile and makes you look really Parisian!
And here are some of my outfit ideas. You can wear the belt over the jacket or shirt as well as in a proper way with the top tucked in the pants. Also you can wear the scarf in your head or you can adorn your bag with it.